Subscribe for e-newsletter
- +662 640 1440
SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are quoted in Thai baht (Unless specified in any other currency).
- All bookings have to be done with the exact dates, nationality, name, family name and gender (+ Date of birth for children/ infants below 12 years old)
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & HEALTH MEASURES:
- All passengers entering the Kingdom of Thailand must bear the needed documents. For Shengen or American citizens, a normal and valid passport is mandatory (passport must remain valid at least 6 months behind the end of the stay). This measure is also applicable for many citizens across the globe.
- A visa might be required for other citizens following their nationality. We strongly recommend all our customers travelling to Thailand to verify carefully the validity of their passport and to contact the Royal Thai Embassy of the country they are in to be given the correct instructions in terms of VISA.
- NS.TRAVEL shall not bear any responsibility if any customer is refused to embark on a plane to Thailand or is refused to enter the Kingdom of Thailand for not bearing the needed travel documents. In such a case, the whole trip will be considered as ‘no show’ and the full amount paid will not be refunded (unless local providers or hotels accept conditional refunds).
- NS.TRAVEL encourages all its customers to consult competent medical services in their country, prior travelling to Thailand. Recommendations in terms of hygiene, prophylactic treatments or any disease (endemic or not) given by competent medical services are the only ones trustable. NS.TRAVEL will never inform its customers on this matter for only medical advices from competent medical services, in the country our customers reside are trustable
- All customers arriving in Thailand and booking a package through NS.TRAVEL (including accommodation + transportation and sightseeing) are automatically covered by a local accident insurance (Thai standards liability) - However, NS.TRAVEL strongly recommends all customers to have a personal travel insurance contracted in their country of origin and covering them during their stay in Thailand. The liability of Thai insurance is very limited and indemnities cannot be compared with indemnities paid by Western Insurance companies.
- NS.TRAVEL shall not bear any responsibility in case of accident, disease, robbery, death or whatever might occur to its customers whilst traveling in Thailand or to any destination sold by NS.TRAVEL.
- In case customers have no insurance covering them, but require assistance from NS.TRAVEL due to accident, disease, robbery, death or whatever, assistance will be given provided all costs this assistance will be prepaid by the customer.
CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN:
- Special conditions apply for children in most hotels. 1 child sharing the room of 2 adults (without extra bed) is often FOC but is not entitled to breakfast – Consult us for case by case conditions.
- 1 Child sharing the room of 2 adults (with extra bed) is charged the rate of extra bed including breakfast (unless rate is based on room only).
- Excursion rates for children (when existing) only apply for children younger than 12 years old and smaller than 120 cm high – Some exceptions might apply – Consult us for case by case conditions.
- Children travelling with parents and above 2 years old (with a seat) pay the full price, unless special conditions are given by transport companies – Consult us for case by case conditions
- In case of private land transportation (customized program), a total price is given for the car. This is a forfeiture price that cannot be discounted in case one or several children travel with adults.
- If customers cancel their trip up to 2 months prior to arrival, an administrative fee of 1000 THB per file will be charge from the deposit prior to refund, if the total amount of the file doesn’t exceed 20.000 THB
- In case the total amount of the file exceed 20.000 THB, the administrative fee will be as follow:
- In case guests cancel their bookings up to 2 months prior to arrival, but keep the whole file and postpone their trip, no fees will be charged. However, promotional actions, low cost airplane tickets, non refundable airplane, coach or train tickets, etc, that have been booked and paid and for which no change or refund are allowed, will be completely lost and therefore not refundable.
- Within the 2 months prior to arrival, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Specific cancellation conditions apply for bus, boat, train or airplanes tickets. In case of cancellation of any file sold by NS.TRAVEL involving bus, boat, train or airplane tickets, the very conditions of these transportation companies will prevail.
- NS.TRAVEL will not be hold responsible for any delay, or cancelled public transport sold by NSTRAVEL. If such a case occurs and has consequences on a land program also sold by NS.TRAVEL, only the transportation company will be responsible within the boundaries limited by their contract (ticket). However, in such a case, NS.TRAVEL will try to find the best possible solution so that the land arrangement does not suffer any or as little possible complications. Any financial compensation will not be paid by NS.TRAVEL whatsoever in case of transport delays or cancelled.
- In case of any delay or cancelled transport not sold by NSTRAVEL, only the customer will bear the responsibility of any consequences this might have on land arrangement sold by NS.TRAVEL. However, in such a case, NS.TRAVEL will try to find the best possible solution so that the land arrangement does not suffer any or as little possible complications.
- NS.TRAVEL & TOURS Col Ltd general cancellation conditions do not apply on bus, boat, train or air tickets. The very selling conditions of each transportation company will prevail.
- After cancellation, all amounts refunded to the customers by bank transfer, are subject to transfers costs. Such costs will only be endorsed by the customer
- All our rates include local taxes, service and VAT – However, some local airports might claim special arrival/departure taxes not included in the ticket. Similar taxes (among possible others) are never included in our rates.